Holiday Sale - EXTRA 10% OFF + FREE SHIPPING
Use Code: HOLIDAY23 - Ends Midnight 01/ 01 / 2024
Will Combine with Other Offers
Buy (1) Save 5% - (2) 10% - (3) 15%
EZ Shipping - Learn More
Custom French Bulletin Board Headquarter
We offer a wide range of customizable options that allow you to design the perfect custom French Bulletin Board for your space. Whether you need help choosing the right materials, selecting the perfect color scheme, or simply want expert advice on the design process, our team is here to help. You can create your dream French Memory Board and get it delivered right to your doorstep. Contact us today to get started on your custom Memory Board.
USE OUR FABRIC
Our thick textured fabric is available in over 50 colors. This popular style of fabric can be used with Velcro - as well as standard push pins and thumbtacks.
4 Step Process To Create The Perfect French Ribbon Memo Board.
Style FW1001 French Bulletin Board
SELECT: (1) Size - (2) Fabric Color - (3) Grosgrain Ribbon (4) Nailhead Brad
and follow the prompts to checkout.
Create Custom Framed French Bulletin Boards with Our Fabric
USE YOUR FABRIC
For years we have worked with interior designers and individual customers throughout the country to send their fabric to use with our custom wallboards. When you send your fabric there are unlimited possibilities to match or coordinate with the design elements of your decor.
Follow The Prompts To Quickly Create A Photo Memory Board With Ribbon Using Your Fabric.
Style FW1003 Customer Sends Fabric
With Your Fabric: SELECT: (1) Size - (2) Grosgrain Ribbon Color - (3) Style Of Nailhead Brad and place in the cart.
Send your fabric to create a custom framed fabric wrapped cork bulletin board to your exactly match your decor.
Examples of French Bulletin Boards
Elegant French Bulletin Board with Customer's Fabric
Magnetic Memory Board - Any Combination
Combination Memory Board with Our Fabric
Combination Ribbon Board for Picture Using Customer's Fabric
Shipping Included: We Guarantee Safe Delivery
Fabric Tips - How Much - How To Select
Tips On How To Select Your Fabric
We are contacted from clients throughout the country with their French Bulletin board ideas. We can create a custom fabric wrapped french memo board
perfect for your decor. You send the fabric and we will wrap the cork
board to coordinate with the furnishings of your home or office.
How Much Fabric Should I Send?
You should add a minimum of 3” to both the Width and Height of the fabric or a total of 6 inches in each direction. For example if your wallboard is 31” x 43” – You should send a minimum of 37” x 49”.
What We Have Learned From Our Wall Décor Fashion Designers
We work with Interior Designers across the country to create custom french country bulletin boards with the fabric they supply. Here are a few things we have learned that you might consider when selecting your fabric.
- Pin holes can show with thin or sheer fabric – thicker or textured fabric works best for cork boards. (One of our Designers uses a push pin in the fabric store to test the corner)
- Bright white is beautiful when new – but turns grey with the ink from paper. Consider an Off White if you are working with a white color scheme and plan to pin a lot of paper with ink to the cork board.
- Fabric can “Run Off Grain” – the threads in the fabric might not run straight making it difficult to achieve a perfectly balanced position. If you love the pattern – just accept this special characteristic of your fabric.
- Strips will be wavy. When the fabric is pulled and blocked – straight lines could become wobbly. Best to use a solid or pattern fabric if wavy lines are a concern.
- Consider the direction of the pattern and the width of the bolt of fabric. Fabric often comes in a width of 54" - Assure your fabric will run in the correct direction and will be enough to cover your unique size
- For do it yourself shoppers looking for a frame for a French Bulletin board with a diy option - we offer over 10 frames that you can finish yourself.
Fabric Tips - Where To Send
Enter Your Order Number On The Outside Of The Package And Sent It To:
Art Concepts Wall Décor Superstore
23132 La Cadena Drive
Laguna Hills CA
It is common to have questions when considering what
type of fabric to use and exactly how to go about selecting the fabric
to work best for your specific project.
We are here to help answer your questions. Use the contact information below.