All Chalk - Cork - Dry Erase
4 Fabrication Options - Using Your Fabric.
FRAMELESS OPTIONS: Fabric Wrap Covered Cork Boards With Your Fabric
Make Any Size From 12" Square To 48' x 96".
Create A Wrapped Cork Board Using Your Fabric
FRAMED OPTIONS: Fabric Wrap Cork Boards With Your Fabric
To use the frame option for your fabric:
FIRST  : Find the frame of your choice using the links below - enter your frame size and color to see every available option and select your frame.
NEXT  : Select the Cork With Fabric Option - and then follow the prompts to add your fabric.
View All Frames In Your Size With Our
Quick Shop Feature
SELECT THE CORK WITH FABRIC OPTION - enter your size - and follow the prompts to checkout.
Fabric Tips - Where To send
Tips On How To Select Your Fabric
Create a custom fabric wrapped corkboard perfect for your decor. You send the fabric and we will wrap the cork board to coordinate with the furnishings of your home or office.
How Much Fabric Should I Send?
You should add a minimum of 3” to both the Width and Height of the fabric or a total of 6 inches in each direction. For example if your wallboard is 31” x 43” – You should send a minimum of 37” x 49”.
What We Have Learned From Our Wall Décor Fashion Designers
We work with Interior Designers across the country to create custom wallboards with the fabric they supply. Here are a few things we have learned that you might consider when selecting your fabric.
- Pin holes can show with thin or sheer fabric – thicker or textured fabric works best for cork boards. (One of our Designers uses a push pin in the fabric store to test the corner)
- Bright white is beautiful when new – but turns grey with the ink from paper. Consider an Off White if you are working with a white color scheme and plan to pin a lot of paper with ink to the corkboard.
- Fabric can “Run Off Grain” – the threads in the fabric might not run straight making it difficult to achieve a perfectly balanced position. If you love the pattern – just accept this special characteristic of your fabric.
- Strips will be wavy. When the fabric is pulled and blocked – straight lines could become wobbly. Best to use a solid or pattern fabric if wavy lines are a concern.
- Consider the direction of the pattern and the width of the bolt of fabric. Fabric often comes in a width of 54" - Assure your fabric will run in the correct direction and will be enough to cover your unique size
Where to Send Your Fabric
Enter Your Order Number On The Outside Of The Package And Sent It To:
Art Concepts Wall Décor Superstore
23132 La Cadena Drive
Laguna Hills CA
It is common to have questions when considering what type of fabric to use and exactly how to go about selecting the fabric to work best for your specific project.
We are here to help answer your questions. Use the contact information below.